[Kwintv] configure error

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Fri Jan 23 22:41:41 CET 2004

On Tuesday 20 January 2004 19:43, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 January 2004 16:33, Mike Tuller wrote:
> Careful, configure is looking for the _QT_ library version.
This explanation is wrong. As I now know, kde_qtver and kde_qtsubver contain
the version this software DEPENDS on, not the version that is installed on
the system where configure is just being run. This can be influenced by
MIN_CONFIG(X.Y) in configure.in.in. kdenonbeta/configure.in.in contains
MIN_CONFIG(3.2) that's why it failed.