[Kwintv] Usability: keypress timer

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Tue Jan 13 22:06:42 CET 2004

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 10:38, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> BTW: In the channel properties, I've missed a way to enter the
> channel directly (e.g.: "S16", "SE2"). Any opinionson that one?
> Is the channel <-> frequency relation stable over different regions?
I'm quite sure they are. There is presently a way to get what you want, but
it's not comfortable. Channels->Import->Local Defaults just imports the
frequency list containing ALL frequencies with the "SE2, E2.." names. Then
you can delete the unused ones. But if you think direct entering is useful
(I'm unsure) and you think you are up to it, provide an implementation (read
channelimporter.cpp). If not, I'll put it on our ideas/whish list (the TODO
file).