[Kwintv] Usability: keypress timer

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Tue Jan 13 22:00:23 CET 2004

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 11:24, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> Stupid me, hadn't read all my mails, nor updated cvs. Dirk
> committed it in a slightly different way. Thanks a lot!
No problem :-) I didn't read your patch, so I didn't even see that you also
wrote a patch for the keypress timer. But nevertheless, I committed my
version before I received your mail ;-)

I'm not sure whether my last mail containing the link was misleading, it
wasn't meant as a blame (dimplomatics in a non-native language is difficult).
I sent it because it contains the explanation _why_ channel numbering starts
at 2, I (obviously correctly) supposed you are intrested in it.

> Any ideas, what's going wrong with hiding the mouse pointer?
Yes. Nothing any more. I fixed it yesterday ;-)