[Kwintv] kdetv rename and reorganization

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Thu Jan 8 17:56:09 CET 2004

Hello,

I think we can assume the renaming to kdetv is decided.
I'm unsure whether we should rename libqtvision and its files to libkdetv. It
would be a lot of work to rename all the classes internally...

And if we ask one of the CVS admins to do it, we should IMO also reorganize a
bit in the same event.

I'd propose the following dir structure:

- kdetv/ (ChangeLog and TODO (former LAUNDRY) from qtvision subdir)

- kdetv/kvideoio

- kdetv/clients/shared (actions.*, changelogdialog.ui, dpmscontrol.*,
kdetvactions.*, kdetvsystray.*, savercontrol.*, sidebar.*)

- kdetv/clients/shared/icons (former qtvision/icons dir with "ktv" and
"qtvision" substrings renamed to kdetv)

- kdetv/clients/kdetv (main.cpp, mainwindow.*, kdetv.desktop,
kdetv.profile.xml, kdetvsettingswidget.*, kdetvui.rc, kdetvviewiface.h)

- kdetv/clients/kdetvscreensaver (kdetvsaver.desktop, kdetvsaver.profile.xml,
saverconfigwidget.ui, screensaver.*)

- kdetv/clients/todo (the remaining files from former qtvision/clients dir)

- kdetv/libqtvision (former qtvision dir without plugins/, icons/ and
clients/)

- kdetv/plugins/* (former qtvision/plugins/*)

George, if you like it, can you please ask one of the CVS gods to do it? I'll
fix the rep ASAP after the change (I'm on holidays until (including) Monday,
and I'm bored).