[Kwintv] Nearly fine, but still some standard problems at startup

Christian Casteyde casteyde.christian at free.fr
Mon Feb 23 20:36:44 CET 2004

> Uh, my fault. I somehow thought 4.3.1 is out since some time.
I thought 4.3.1 is only a security update. Don't think there is a change
in Xv.

> Anyway, I used Kernel 2.6.[0123] with XFree 4.3.0 on my system (originally
> built for 2.4.18) without recompiling anything, I have no problems at all
> with each of the plugins. So there must be something special (wrong?) about
> your system...
The only thing I compiled is the kernel and qt/KDE 3.2.0. The system is
otherwise a plain slackware v9.1, don't think this is a software pb.
Moreover, everything works with kernel 2.4, so it is an integration
problem.

CC