[Kwintv] xmltv support

Martin Köbele martin at mkoebele.de
Mon Dec 13 14:10:13 CET 2004

On Sunday 12 December 2004 18:22, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:

> > > It's not in kdetv's CVS. Can you tell who developed it and/or where it
> > > is, George?
> >
> >   It was the sidebar module that was disabled long ago.  Rich Moore wrote
> > it. IIRC the part that actually handled the XMLTV was either
> > unimplemented or very incomplete, but this was the plan.
>
> That wasn't more than a tabwidget with an embedded khtml. There was no
> xmltv code in there.
oic, so if I wanted to implement an xmltv-plugin I might as well just begin
from scratch. It's now a question where to display the information. It could
be either via osd or another tab page in that channel-widget.
So thing is that the xmltv developer wants to change the format of the xml
document. Don't know yet how soon he wants to release that new version.

Martin