[Kwintv] Problem with Overlay and FullScreen Resolution change

Markus Gayda markus-gayda at t-online.de
Thu Apr 15 22:08:38 CEST 2004

Hi,

when i let KWinTV change my resolution in full-screen mode the overlay
is only visible in the lower right corner. (the upper left corner of the
overlay is visible)
How can i adjust that?

System: WinTV USB with kernel 2.6.5, v4l, usbvision-0.9.6, Notebook with
366MHz.

Alternatively i would LOVE to hear how to configure my notebook to just
play back a TV channel in Full-Screen mode without stuttering on my
above setup. This is only possible with using overlay at the moment. As
soon as i disable overlay i get stuttering. (for whatever reason - i
tried for a day now to find out why... but am too dumb obviously).
And unfortunately i was unable to find a way to scale the overlay to
full-screen on any program :-(

THX for any help.

Your exhausted
Markus