[Kwintv] always on top

Zsolt Rizsanyi rizsanyi at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 9 12:05:20 CEST 2004

Hi!

For me the recent versions of kdetv are completely broken regarding the
"always on top" functionality. (When switching from windowed mode to
fullscreen and back to windowed mode, "always on top" is lost whatever I
set in kdetv config.)

Is this because I'm using KDE 3.1 (and not 3.2)? I know that there was a
discussion about this a month ago, but that was not too clear about this.

I suppose KDE 3.1 has some bugs related to this that were fixed in 3.2.
If I'm right, then is the attached patch acceptable for cvs commit? (AFAIK
we are still trying to support KDE 3.1.)

Regards
Zsolt