[Kwintv] Channel Import/Export patch

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Sun Sep 28 23:51:41 CEST 2003

On Sunday 28 September 2003 20:01, Zsolt Rizsanyi wrote:
> BTW. As you could have seen, nobody (except you :) has the time to work on
> qtvision. So you should not send your patches to the list, but just commit
> them to the cvs. (AFAIR George has already suggested you that.)
> It is much easier that way to try them out.
I didn't commit the last two patches because I touched a lot of files. I'm not
too experienced in qtvision's design (it's getting better every day) and
especially not in qt or KDE design. For example, the "actions" approach was
completely new to me. This is why I sometimes ask for review on the list, I
don't want to break stuff or annoy people. I also appreciate comments and
suggestions to my patches if I solve things in an "unexperienced" or
"non-KDE" way.

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net