[Kwintv] Channel Import/Export patch

Zsolt Rizsanyi rizsanyi at myrealbox.com
Sun Sep 28 21:01:17 CEST 2003

On Sunday 28 September 2003 18.37, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> On Sunday 28 September 2003 15:43, Zsolt Rizsanyi wrote:
> > I genarally like it, but had some problems :( since during the upgrade I
> > have lost my channel configuration.
>
> Fixed. Sorry for that... But thanks for the hint.

No problem. I dont have too many channels configured :)

> Also, toolbar(s), statusbar and menu visibility settings are now properly
> saved and restored.

Good work.

BTW. As you could have seen, nobody (except you :) has the time to work on
qtvision. So you should not send your patches to the list, but just commit
them to the cvs. (AFAIR George has already suggested you that.)
It is much easier that way to try them out.

Regards
Zsolt