[Kwintv] Package for LindowsOS

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Sep 8 10:08:29 CEST 2003

On Friday 05 September 2003 14:10, Brian Thomason wrote:
> I couldn't find the Developers' email address, so I hope it's ok to just
> email this here.  I work for Lindows.com and we've been eyeing your
> QTVision app and are curious if you'd be willing to package it and keep
> it up to date for our Warehouse.
>
> So, whoever the Developer(s) of this application is, if you could please
> contact me I'd appreciate it.

  I don't think it's "ready" for packaging yet, sorry.  We need to put more
time into some usability issues, and some stability issues.  Also we need to
redesign and rewrite the v4l code.  Actually two separate people have plans
to do that but I haven't seen any code yet.

   If you guys want to help stabilize the code though, maybe we could get
something shippable in a shorter time frame.

KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/