[Kwintv] UI-Widget separation, alpha2?

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Tue Oct 14 14:02:00 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 12:16, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 October 2003 11:59, Zsolt Rizsanyi wrote:
> I'll write the code for the decoration changes in tv and fullscreen and
> commit itin the next hour, please try if it works for you.
... breaks too many thins to check in, so I attached it. If you like,
experiment with the widget flags in setShowFullScreen() and
setShowTopLevel().

Do you think the window positions should be saved? Placement should be left to
the window manager. And what if the user changes screen resolution? I think
the code should be removed...

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net