[Kwintv] Color Inversion Plugin

Jeff Mills piggie at optushome.com.au
Mon Oct 6 18:22:48 CEST 2003

Hi all.
There is a plugin for MoTV which I would love to see implemented in qtvision.
It is a color inversion filter which will change inverted "ghost" looking
colors into normal ones. My cable provider inverts the colours of their
signal, and the set top box connected to the TV inverts it back to normal.

I much prefer the interface of qtvision over MoTV, so it would be great to see
it implemented here.

I'm far from being a programmer, else I would have a crack at it myself.
I've had a quick look at the MoTV source, and the filter appears to use libng
that ships with Xawtv. The filter source code itself is only 134 lines.

Has anyone looked at this before?
Any chance of a similar plugin/filter at some stage?

Cheers,
Jeff