[Kwintv] Odd Problem

Adam Pigg adam at piggz.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 16:51:20 CET 2003

I had to install libzvbi-devel or something like that, but now i have a
libzVBI Decoder plugin listed in the plugins/vbi tab.

I rerun the channel wizard, but acording to the little green led's the vbi
decoder plugin is not running, even though it is ticked in the plugins tab.

and..

i havnt used icq for about 3/4 years, using msn (i know) now :o)

PiggZ