[Kwintv] Odd Problem

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Sun Nov 23 16:40:02 CET 2003

On Sunday 23 November 2003 13:44, Adam Pigg wrote:
> There is no plugin displayed under the 'VBI Decoder' plugin section.
> Maybe it wasnt built, does configure check if it should be built?
Rerun make -f Makefile.cvs and configure, it should then be built. Retry
scanning if it runs and report again.

> If you let me know how to sort it out i will be glad to help get stuff
> working....are you on irc?
No, I haven't IRCed since 1996 (fuck! that was 7 years ago... I'm getting old
*sniff*)... But I use ICQ: 1844038. If it still doesn't work, we can maybe
chat using ICQ. Or /me will try to remember how to use IRC.

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net