[Kwintv] populating spam lists

Salane King sking4 at cinci.rr.com
Sun Nov 23 14:36:23 CET 2003

I am using a spam-filter. At the moment you are not allowed to send me
mails.

If you are not a spammer, just click 'Reply' and 'Send'. I will
examinate if you will get on my whitelist.

IF YOU ARE A SPAMMER, DO NOT REPLY.  YOU MAY BE BLACKLISTED.

** This party uses an anti-spam filter.  See http://www.spamavenger.com
for details. **

~czid=63d99f61b71d4fe8476c61e10f47424b~kwintv at kde.org~

Quite frankly I wish these spamers would quit decieving people into giving
valid email addresses to them. I really don't want to send emails to them or
recieve them. This just pisses me off to see this on a list. Is this list
moderated? cant the person who sent this email be banned?