[Kwintv] Odd Problem

Adam Pigg adam at piggz.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Nov 22 18:53:57 CET 2003

Hi

Ive been using qt vision for ages now, but just recently it seems to have got
a bit unstable.  I was mainly having problems with the new channel wizard
crashing/freezing but i think i may have figured it out today.

What was happening was this:

I select europe-west and it starts scanning

It picks up a few channels, but at the end it just freezes up.  It seems to
freeze on channel 68.  This is the channel that sky is output on from a sky
digibox.  Today, i discovered that if i unplug the aerial from the tv card
when it has frozen it resumes, but misses the last channel.

Its not a major problem, its just a bit odd.

PiggZ
adam at piggz.co.uk
www.piggz.co.uk