[Kwintv] Problems compiling VBI decoder (Kernel 2.6.x)

Stefan Hellwig stefan at stefanhellwig.de
Sat Nov 8 16:27:53 CET 2003

Hi!

On Saturday 08 November 2003 08:51, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> Hmmm. I cut'n pasted the #includes from George's v4l plugin since I
> considered this most safe. You should have problems compliling the v4l
> plugin, too. If not, can you try to figure out the difference between my
> #includes and those of v4l?

Since I didn't have problems compiling the v4l plugin I had a look at it.
It has a different set of #include statements so I just copied and pasted
them from kv4lsetup.c so it now looks like this (among others) in
vbidecoder.cpp:

[-- CUT --]
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <strings.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <errno.h>
#include <fcntl.h>
#include <sys/ioctl.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>
#include <linux/vt.h>
#include <linux/fb.h>
#include <linux/videodev.h>
#include <libzvbi.h>

With these include statements it works (for me) and compiles without
problems. Can you change this in CVS or does it break things for others?

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!