[Kwintv] Problems compiling VBI decoder (Kernel 2.6.x)

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Sat Nov 8 08:51:58 CET 2003

On Friday 07 November 2003 16:54, Stefan Hellwig wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to compile QtVision (CVS, latest version) but it gives me the
> following error in the VBI decoder. Could this be a compatibility issue
> with the kernel I'm using (currently 2.6.0-test8)? I guess that
> "videodev.h" changed from kernel 2.4.x to kernel 2.6.x...?! Any idea how
> to fix this?

Hmmm. I cut'n pasted the #includes from George's v4l plugin since I
considered this most safe. You should have problems compliling the v4l
plugin, too. If not, can you try to figure out the difference between my
#includes and those of v4l?

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net