[Kwintv] fullscreen mode (was: device problems)

Rainer Collet rainer.collet at gmx.net
Tue May 20 19:07:20 CEST 2003

thanks for your help. i now have a video image. but the reason i tried
qtvision was the disabled "Full screen mode / Switch to this
resolustion" option in kwintv. fullscreen mode works fine in both
applications, but i want them to switch to pal-resolution when in
fullscreen mode, and this does not seem to work in both apps, too :-(