[Kwintv] Plugin access to the UI

Stefan Hellwig stefan at stefanhellwig.de
Tue May 20 18:28:41 CEST 2003

Hi!

On Tuesday 20 May 2003 06:23, George Staikos wrote:
> I added plugin access to the UI tonight.  For those who wanted it,
> please give it a try.  [...]

Hm... It doesn't compile for me because I'm using KDE 3.1.1a and
qtvision.cpp is trying to include "kactioncollection.h" which only seems
to exist in HEAD. I'm not sure if it exists in KDE 3.1.2 (I'm currently
downloading the packages) but I doubt it.

I don't mind using KDE CVS for testing/compiling but my production
environment is still KDE 3.1.x and I would like to use QtVision there.

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!