[Kwintv] Dual Video Capture

Rajani kwintv@mail.kde.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:27:23 -0800 (PST)

Dear Administrator:

I work for a higher ed institution and am in the
process of developing a linux based application that
can capture 2 video streams. A sample windows based
application from a vendor - just a screenshot, so I
can explain you my project more clearly.
http://www.imagingcontrol.com/ic/images/simpway_triggermdi_src-zoom.gif

I was wondering if I would be able to accomplish that
using KwinTV. (I would not mind putting in some
programming effort), but would be more than happy if
you could please provide me with some leads. I am not
particular about compression and can handle it
offline.

All I would want this application to do is preview
_TWO_ streams on the screen and then dump them in raw
format to the harddisk. Could you please help me with
that ? I am using Linux Media Labs LMBT44
(https://www.linuxmedialabs.com/product_details.php?prodid=310
) as my capture card.

Thanks for all your time
Regards - Rajani