[Kwintv] qtvision: Select Source - source not found

Jens Westemeier kwintv@mail.kde.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:11:18 +0100

Hi Stefan,
thanks for the good ideas.

Running as root let to the same results. I also added all kinds of qtvision=
=20
directories to $PATH, which also did not help.

The contents of /usr/local/kde/share/services/qtvision is:
 qtvision_csvchannels.desktop
 qtvision_elegant.desktop
 qtvision_haze.desktop
 qtvision_kwintvchannels.desktop
 qtvision_oss.desktop
 qtvision_v4l.desktop
 qtvision_xawtvchannels.desktop
 qtvision_xmlchannels.desktop
 qtvision_xv.desktop
 qtvision_zappingchannels.desktop

I guess that my installation is missing some links to the /dev/video or=20
/dev/dsp or whatever devices. But I have no idea.
I also downloaded and installed the snapshot from last year, with the same=
=20
result, so I don't think to have a qtvision problem but a problem with my=20
installation. but I have no clue how to debug it.

Greetings, Jens.