[Kwintv] sound

gurensan at tampabay.rr.com gurensan at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 25 19:26:51 CEST 2003

Ahh... jeez. I AM an idiot. I hooked up the line outs from both the sound card
and the TV card to the speakers through a Y splitter. I had no real control
of the TV volume that way.

I just hooked up the line out of the card, the mic input of the sound card to
the microphone. Then I hooked up the line out of the sound card to the
speakers as normal. Now I have control over both the mixers independently
from software. You're a genius.

	Glen