[Kwintv] it worked, now it doesn't...

Stefan Hellwig shellwig at orga-systems.com
Wed Jun 11 17:09:06 CEST 2003

Hi!

On Wednesday 11 June 2003 15:22,
> The program crashed, and I couldn't restart it.
> Typing kwintv or qtvision from a terminal would do nothing....

It seems that this setting (video desktop) is now stored in your qtvisionrc
file and therefore it cannot start up again. A reinstall doesn't help there.
Please check your configuration (something like
$KDEHOME/share/config/qtvisionrc) and either change it so that it doesn't try
to start using the video desktop (using a text editor) or just delete/move
it. Then try to start QtVision again and it should work - I hope...

Regards, Stefan.