[Kwintv] Pal - 1 Format?

Alexandre Aufrere loopkin at nikosoft.net
Mon Jun 9 15:16:57 CEST 2003

Hi,

But isn't this rather a bttv problem ?
Recent Pinnacle PCTV Rave work only with bttv v 0.7.105 or later, at least for
the F/I/E (PAL-BG/SECAM) version (actually, it works barely ok only with
0.7.106 - and it might also be ok with some of the 0.9.x versions, but i have
no information about that).
You can check bttv version by doing
grep bttv /var/log/messages | grep version

Hope this helps.