[Kwintv] Shortcuts do not work on QTVISION

Patrick Klaus Patrick.Klaus at eui.fh-koblenz.de
Thu Jun 5 02:17:07 CEST 2003

Hello,

first of all, sorry for my bad English.

I have compiled Qtvision today from CVS-Source, because Kwintv
does not start on my SuSE 8.2 Distribution, nor im not
able to compile it from CVS-Source without compile errors.

QTVision works fine with mouse control, but not with
Shortcuts. :-(

The Toggle Key does switch to Full-Screen, but not switch back.
And in Fullscreen the volume Keys and the channel down and up
keys has no function at all. They does work fine in "normal" mode.

The support for Shortcuts are very important for me. Because I want
to control qtvision with LIRC, with the irxevent-Options. I have
used kwintv in the past with LIRC and it had worked very good on
my SuSE 8.0.

Is there a workaround for my problem

Thx for every answer

Patrick Klaus