[Kwintv] Package name - kwintv or qtvision?

Dan Armak danarmak at gentoo.org
Fri Jul 18 14:24:34 CEST 2003

Hello,

I was just updating my live cvs ebuild for kwintv[1], and I wondered whether I
should in fact change the package name to qtvision. What do you call it
yourselves? When you release tarballs, what will be their filenames?

When replying, please cc me as I'm not on the list.

Thanks,

[1] http://dev.gentoo.org/~danarmak/kde-cvs.html - live kde cvs ebuilds for
Gentoo, i.e. ebuilds that actually run cvs to fetch the latest sources at the
unpacking stage.

--
Dan Armak
Gentoo Linux developer (KDE)