[Kwintv] plug-in status?

Joe Cotroneo joe at joecotroneo.com
Tue Jul 1 16:44:55 CEST 2003

Hi,

I posted a message here a couple months ago requesting a colour inversion
filter for qtvision.. I received a reply saying the plugin architecture
wasn't stable enough to allow the plugin to be made.

Has there been any progress in this area since late April ? Also, I've noticed
the linux motv application has a colour inversion filter as well which may be
easier to port than the windows based dscaler plugin I submitted..

Do you have an estimate on when the plugin architecture will be ready, or is
there an alternative way to implement the colour filter (as a patch or
something) until the plug-in system is ready ?

I'd offer to have a go at implementing the filter though I'm not that
experienced with c/c++ but I may be able to hack my way around it by looking
at existing code if it's not too complicated..

Thanks,

Joe