[Kwintv] RedHat 8.1 Beta

Chris Hammond kwintv@mail.kde.org
13 Jan 2003 22:57:18 -0500

I checked ~/.qt and the directory existed but there was nothing in
it.  I deleted it and let it recreate but know change.  I have managed
to get it down to this one error.

[root@RedHatWS root]# designer
designer: relocation error: /usr/lib/kde3/plugins/styles/kthemestyle.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN13KStandardDirsD2Ev

Thanks
Chris

--
Chris Hammond <chammond@cox.net>