[Kwintv] RedHat 8.1 Beta

James Greenhalgh kwintv@mail.kde.org
13 Jan 2003 22:28:43 -0500

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 22:01, Chris Hammond wrote:
> I just tried to run QT Designer and it segfaulted on me.  Maybe
> something is broken in QT. :(

That could be the result of old configs in ~/.qt you may want to move
that directory and start fresh and see if that helps.

-James

--
James Greenhalgh, Open Door Software Inc.
I believe in free software. Free software is a matter of the users' freedom

PGP key num: D858790C
Fingerprint: A253 E524 8BC4 5E86 77E4  83D3 C27D D276 D858 790C