[Kwintv] New problem compiling...

Brian kwintv@mail.kde.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:31:54 -0800

Thank you.

Thought I was just overtired.

I will watch for the next release.

Best regards,

Brian

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Campbell" <jdc.rpv@cox.net>
To: <kwintv@mail.kde.org>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 4:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Kwintv] New problem compiling...

On Monday 13 January 2003 03:44 am, Brian wrote:
> Slackware 8.1
> KDE 3.01
> QT 3.0.4
>
> Determined that previous problem was my error:
>
> Downloaded CVS kwintv3 to build qtvision.
>
> qtvision.cpp: In method `void QtVision::importDefaultChannels()':
> qtvision.cpp:473: no matching function for call to
> `ChannelImportDlg::setDriver (QtVision *)'
> make[2]: *** [qtvision.lo] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/xtra/kwintv/kdenonbeta/kwintv3/qtvision'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/xtra/kwintv/kdenonbeta/kwintv3/qtvision'
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

This one is being worked on.  George Staikos has just commited some changes
that change the error... They don't fix it, they just change it.

This is being discussed as "kwintv digest Vol 1 #326 - 2 msgs."

If you have pacienence it should be fixed soon.

If not.  You can add the following two lines to
"kdenonbeta/kwintv3/qtvision/channelimportdlg.h" just before the "public
slots:" line.

    void setDriver(QtVision*);
    QtVision* driver();

They should have been generated automatically, but it's not working out that
way.