[Kwintv] New problem compiling...

John Campbell kwintv@mail.kde.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 04:30:00 -0800

On Monday 13 January 2003 03:44 am, Brian wrote:
> Slackware 8.1
> KDE 3.01
> QT 3.0.4
>
> Determined that previous problem was my error:
>
> Downloaded CVS kwintv3 to build qtvision.
>
> qtvision.cpp: In method `void QtVision::importDefaultChannels()':
> qtvision.cpp:473: no matching function for call to
> `ChannelImportDlg::setDriver (QtVision *)'
> make[2]: *** [qtvision.lo] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/xtra/kwintv/kdenonbeta/kwintv3/qtvision'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/xtra/kwintv/kdenonbeta/kwintv3/qtvision'
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

This one is being worked on.  George Staikos has just commited some chang=
es=20
that change the error... They don't fix it, they just change it.

This is being discussed as "kwintv digest Vol 1 #326 - 2 msgs."

If you have pacienence it should be fixed soon.

If not.  You can add the following two lines to=20
"kdenonbeta/kwintv3/qtvision/channelimportdlg.h" just before the "public=20
slots:" line.

    void setDriver(QtVision*);
    QtVision* driver();

They should have been generated automatically, but it's not working out t=
hat=20
way.