[Kwintv] Source patch

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Aug 20 23:11:35 CEST 2003

At the moment I am over the "atlantischer ozean" according to the flight map,
but I have made some minor changes to your patch and it compiles cleanly.  I
can't test it, clearly, but it looks ok at first glance, and given how little
development is going on, your patch gets approved by default.  I will commit
it along with my changes when I reach Nove Hrady (probably the same time this
email goes out).  Thanks for the nice patch.  You caught a few interesting
fixes in my code too!

btw:  "iff" means "if and only if" - it's a short form for double implication.
clearly a non-native english speaker, and 99% of all native english speakers
wouldn't know this anyways, but no, it's not a typo. :-)

KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/