[Kwintv] Source patch

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Mon Aug 18 09:29:31 CEST 2003

Hi List,

I've created a patch that makes the source and the TV Norm (I called it
encoding for future uses) a channel property. Whoever likes it, please
test/review it, if there are no objections I will apply it in a few days when
I also adapted kwintv and xawtv channel format (currently xml and csv only).
Don't expect it to happen too soon, we've good beautiful weather and high
temperatures since weeks here and I like to spend my time near/in water :-)

A word to the source names: I convert the source names to lower case, so v4l
and xv get compatible on my box (v4l says "Television" and xv "television" at
past). This is a kind of hack, but these names come form somewhere in the v4l
kernel interface, so another future video plugin will probably use the same
names in another case styling. Thus I think lowercase is OK.

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net