[Kwintv] qtvision screen freezes - moves only with mouse

dale timko timko259 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 07:49:53 CEST 2003

On Saturday 26 April 2003 12:07, dale timko wrote:
> I am running RH 8 and am using a Hauppage pvr card.
When I start

   I didn't know there was even a working driver for
this!

> qtvision it displays and configures fine but the
screen freezes. As
long
> as the cursor moves inside the screen area the
picture moves. The
audio
> works well. xawtv does not exhibit this problem. The
mouse is a
> microsoft intellimouse. Any suggestions.

   There could be a threading problem here, or there
could be an
interrupt
problem with the driver.  What interrupts are your
mouse and tuner on?

   Did you try the Xv plugin for qtvision?

--

The mouse IRQ is on 12 and the tv card is on 11. I
don't appear to have the Xv plugin. How do I get it?

Dale