[Kwintv] Re: BT878 with Mandrake 9.1

Rizsanyi Zsolt rizsanyi at myrealbox.com
Tue Apr 8 11:18:43 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 08 April 2003 05:29, Josh Sheedy wrote:
> Well that is good news and I understand the part about being busy.
>
> I think I am just down to the remote control now.  I have the lirc daemon
> running and irw shows output when I hit buttons, but how did I get them to
> work under qtvision?  Thanks for all the help.
> Josh

To make lirc work in qtvision you have to have liblirc_client library
installed before ./configure -ing qtvision.

If that requirement is fullfilled, then it should just automatically work. If
not, then please send the console output of qtvision while starting, and
while pressing some buttons.

Regards
Zsolt