[Kwintv] Re: BT878 with Mandrake 9.1

Josh Sheedy jsheedy at mtco.com
Tue Apr 8 04:29:16 CEST 2003

Well that is good news and I understand the part about being busy.

I think I am just down to the remote control now.  I have the lirc daemon
running and irw shows output when I hit buttons, but how did I get them to
work under qtvision?  Thanks for all the help.
Josh

lsmod |grep lirc
lirc_i2c                4256   1  (autoclean)
lirc_dev                9112   1  (autoclean) [lirc_i2c]
i2c-core               21192   0  [lirc_i2c tuner tvaudio msp3400 bttv
i2c-algo-bit]

[jsheedy at vidlinux jsheedy]$ irw
000000000000102e 00 FULL_SCREEN Hauppauge
000000000000102e 01 FULL_SCREEN Hauppauge
0000000000001021 00 CH- Hauppauge
0000000000001021 01 CH- Hauppauge
0000000000001021 02 CH- Hauppauge
0000000000001010 00 VOL+ Hauppauge