[Kwintv] Re: BT878 with Mandrake 9.1

Josh Sheedy jsheedy at mtco.com
Mon Apr 7 04:26:13 CEST 2003

I finally have a box with kde 3.xx (Mandrake 9.1) So I am very interested in
getting Kwintv (or whatever name was chosen for new version) working under
Mandrake.  I saw that one of the messages said that development has stalled,
hope this changes.  I have used kwintv since I bought my wintv card and
don't want to see the project die.

Josh