[Kwintv] Configuration of qttvision hangs at make -f Makefile.cvs

Richard ratcheson at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 5 01:14:29 CEST 2003

I am new at using cvs and have RTFM's.  Running SuSE 8.1 with KDE3.1 and
am trying ot compile QTvision.

I have followed the the Howto at cvsinfo.htm and upon doing:
make-f makefile.cvs, it hangs at  apparently writing configure.in.

I have commented out the SILENT in the makefile and it shows that on
make3 it goes into directory /usr/src/kdenonbeta and there is stops.  I
have waited 10 minutes to be sure it just wasn't slow and nothing ever
seems to happen.

To checkout the make I downloaded QT-copy and did the same make and it
apparently works fine cause it completes and I can then do ./configure.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
TIA
Richard