[Kwintv] Strange audio bug in qtvision (with a rage128 and isa TVfm card)

Brett Johnson kwintv@mail.kde.org
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:13:21 -0600 (CST)

Ok, I deleted my cvs dir, and grabbed the whole thing again, and this time
it did compile fine with my current Qt. (btw, it didn't compile wit Qt
3.0.6, it complained about some widget or something, I can recreate it you
are interested.)

The audio now stays on a bit longer, when resizing the window. As I drag
the border of the window to resize it, the audio stays on as the picter
flickers, and then the last time the picture goes blank, and comes back
on, I have audio for about 1 second, and then it goes out.

This is not a big deal, so you don't need to spend time on it now. I
appreciate all your help.

Thanks,
Brett