[Kwintv] Strange audio bug in qtvision (with a rage128 and isa TVfm card)

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 23:39:25 -0500

I think you either have old code in kdenonbeta / admin, or your Qt is not
setup right.  Qt 3.0.x work sjust fine for me.  I suspect it's old code in
your case.  maybe your cvs server (anoncvs?) is out of date.