[Kwintv] Channel Properties Editor - once again

Dawit A. kwintv@mail.kde.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:03:56 -0500

On Tuesday 29 October 2002 16:15, Rizsanyi Zsolt wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 October 2002 19:38, Michael Reiher wrote:
> > "Dawit A." wrote:
> > > This should be already fixed. The bt looks suspicously similar to the
> > > bug reported in the [Kwintv] QTVision bug thread.  Anyways, I think he
> > > should first update and try to see if the problem still exists.
> >
> > Ah, yes. Seems to be fixed by now. Qtvision is moving pretty fast!:)
> >
> > Btw: Did you maybe forgot to commit something? lirc.cpp still assumes
> > _keymap to be a pointer.
>
> No. He has no lirc_client available (I assume), so he has done changes in
> lirc.h, but forgot to adapt lirc.cpp because the code was ifdef-ed out for
> him.

Yes, indeed.  No wonder I did not see the problem when George mentioned it to
me yesterday.  Many appologies.

> I have commited the fix.

Thanks.  I thought I searched for all the places where _keymap was used and
changed that stuff, but obviously not :(

Regards,
Dawit A.