[Kwintv] Starting up

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:31:16 -0400

On October 15, 2002 18:24, Cipher Nine wrote:
> Hi,
> as i mentioned before, i'm just starting out, and now i've got a couple
> of questions, to whom do i address them, so i don't bother the whole
> list with these minor probs?
>
> probs like what editor best to use  and some setup q&a

  We don't generally have time to answer these things in private.  You can use
whichever editor you like.  Some use Xemacs, some use vi, some use kate.
Whichever you use, just try to be consistent with the indenting and
formatting within a given file.  Whoever starts or maintains a file gets to
decide which formatting to use.  I think this is fair.