[Kwintv] Still scaling problems.

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:32:30 -0400

  It is XFree86 not scaling.  BTTV doesn't scale in general.  The real problem
is that the XFree86 driver is reading the bttv input and not scaling it with
the Xv scaler.  Port 59 should have a loop that does:

   - read image from BTTV/V4l
   - write image through port 60
   - loop

It seems to either not be scaling in port 60, or not even writing through port
60 (!?!).  Strange....