[Kwintv] v4l works very badly, xv doesn't work at all

Michael Kedl kwintv@mail.kde.org
14 Oct 2002 15:08:39 -0400

OK, after starting xawtv with -xv and -noxv a half dozen times, now
qtvision seems to show the xvideo option!  and it works!

very odd,
I never did find the README you mentioned, is this what I was supposed
to do?

Thanks,
Mike

P.S.
Now, for some reason, I see my xawtv and qtvision using xv won't scale
the video above 1x. (and verbose mode with xawtv shows it really is
using xv)

If its not one thing its 10 others.