[Kwintv] v4l works very badly, xv doesn't work at all

Michael Kedl kwintv@mail.kde.org
14 Oct 2002 14:51:14 -0400

Hi Rich,

I can't find the directory qtvision/release
Do you mean the README under qtvision?
the README under the top?  or the README.rich at the top?

This is a CVS head co I believe.

Thanks,
Mike