[Kwintv] ChangeLog on website is not updating

Stefan Hellwig kwintv@mail.kde.org
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:52:49 +0200

Hi!

On Friday 11 October 2002 00:14, kwintv-admin@mail.kde.org wrote:
> That because unless other people install cvs2cl.pl (the download
> url is in release/README.rich and on google) I have to update *that*
> manually! :-)

Yes, I assumed that this would be the reason :-).

> If you do have cvs2cl then run make cvschanges to update and commit
> the log (or make changes if you just want to update locally).

Yes, I do have cvs2cl installed and I have been using it previously. I wi=
ll=20
update the ChangeLog later today if someone does not do it in the meantim=
e.

Regards, Stefan.