[Kwintv] ChangeLog on website is not updating

Richard Moore kwintv@mail.kde.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:14:23 +0100

Stefan Hellwig wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Wednesday 09 October 2002 18:40, Richard Moore wrote:
> > As it says in the subject, the online copy of the changelog for qtvision
> > has stopped updating.
>
> An additional note: I just noticed that the ChangeLog has not changed since
> October 7 in CVS so I currently have the latest version on www.kwintv.org.

That because unless other people install cvs2cl.pl (the download
url is in release/README.rich and on google) I have to update *that*
manually! :-)

If you do have cvs2cl then run make cvschanges to update and commit
the log (or make changes if you just want to update locally).

Rich.