[Kwintv] What video card do YOU like?

Steve Freitas kwintv@mail.kde.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 00:11:28 -0800

I capitulate to the Deaf Beast of Hauppauge!

Because I am a greedy bourgoise glutton, I would like sound with my
television. After doing pre-purchase research, reading chip inscriptions,
finding msp34xx spec sheets on obscure IC manufacturer websites and peering
confusedly at driver source code, I have determined quite conclusively that:

With my WinTV Radio, I am screwed.

Can you please let me know about a card you're using that you like? Feel
free to private me. I'm just looking for something of reasonable quality and
price that is well-supported under Linux, 'cause watching those hip 'n
trendy Mitsubishi commercials without sound is doing me in...

Thanks!

Steve